CURRENT OPENINGS: (as of 11.8.2023)
2 Paraprofessional Positions (GRADES K-6, ABA Classroom)
1 TEACHER position (Grades K-5, ABA Classroom)
1 TEACHER position (Grades K-5, Adapted Curriculum Program)
Teacher Requirements: VDOE Teaching License or license eligible, experience in a classroom setting, ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
Paraprofessional Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent, experience in a classroom setting, ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
Here are a few of the benefits of joining the LEAD team:
1. We’re awesome! Truly, we LOVE what we do and are passionate about serving the youth in our community.
2. You receive training and supervision from engaged administration, which includes two licensed BCBAs. We promise you’ll grow in the special education field while you’re on our team!
3. Our team is amazing! We believe that our team is more like a family. We all serve and encourage one another to be our best!
4. We’re dedicated to YOUR success. Not only will we see students be successful this year, but we will work together to see that you feel successful as well! One of our core values is to CELEBRATE! So, we’re ready to party and celebrate YOU!
5. We do have pretty cool benefits and tons of vacation time, so when you apply, we can share all of that stuff too!
Call: 804-452-3730, ask for Chrissy Fukushima
e-mail resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
fax resume: 804-452-3725