The LEAD Center, Ltd. works with students who are diagnosed with:
• Emotional Disturbance. (ED)
• Learning Disabilities. (LD)
• Developmentally Delayed. (DD)
• Mental Retardation. (MR)
• Autism Spectrum Disorder (AU).
• Traumatic Brain Injury. (TBI)
• other health impairments.
The LEAD Center, Ltd. can accept students referred through local school divisions or an outside placement agency. Upon receiving a referral, the Center’s enrollment team will review the eligibility information to determine whether The LEAD Center, Ltd. would be an appropriate placement for the student. If The LEAD Center, Ltd. is chosen, funding for the student’s education is provided by the city or county school system.